24 hour access to view plans, specifications, addendums, bid dates, bidder lists, project information, construction news, and contract awards. Order drawings and have delivered to your office (fee may apply).
Electronic Plan Room
With upgraded membership, members can view projects for bid (Plan, Specifications, and Addendums) on line from any computer.
Plan Room Bulletin
Published each Wednesday, the bulletin contains information regarding current projects available in the NNYBE Plan Room including Plan Holders, bid results, news of the Exchange, information on upcoming events and much more.
North Country Home Show, Annual Golf Outing & Clambake and Annual Meeting & Dinner
Safety and Training Seminars
10 Hour OSHA Certification
Powered Industrial Truck (Forklifts, Lulls & Lifts)
Fall Protection (Scaffold/Ladder)
Trenching & Excavation
Lovell Safety Management Co., LLC
Access to comprehensive low-cost Workers’ Compensation Insurance coverage. Up to 25% discount on your Workers’ Compensation insurance.
Conference / Training Room
Available for up to 14 people, includes large flat screen TV/Monitor with computer hook up capability.
- The Exchange has Plan Rooms located in Watertown and Potsdam where plans are available 24 hours a day. Each member is entitled to the door code.
- Wednesdays our weekly Plan Room Bulletin is mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to all members. The bulletin includes every project we have in our offices. If we do not have a plan that a member is interested in we will make every effort to get a copy.
- The Exchange holds an annual Home Show in Watertown. The show gives our area subcontractors and suppliers a chance to show their products and services to a large group of people.
- A Membership Roster and Classified Directory for architects, owners, members and out of area contractors looking for bidders and suppliers is published and distributed yearly to all members.
- The Exchange has an excellent Scholarship Program. Many scholarships have been awarded to deserving students, taking construction related course of study, since 1969.
- The Exchange holds two social functions each year; the Annual Golf Outing in August and the Member Dinner.
- For $595 a year plus applicable taxes NNYBE provides an Electronic Plan Room accessible from home, work, or at our office.
- The Exchange has an engineering copier for members to make copies of plans, drawings, and the ability to send copies to other interested parties via Internet or mail.
- Wi-Fi service is available at our Watertown Facility. This service offers accessibility to the internet with your lap-top computer.
- The Exchange has an Excellence in Construction Awards program honoring member companies for outstanding projects.
- The Exchange lets your Legislators know how we feel about upcoming Bills and Legislation.
- The Exchange offers extensive safety training courses including OSHA certification.
- The Exchange assists members with labor, architect, supplier and subcontractor problems.
Services and Pricing
MEMBERS MAKE COPIES: $3.00 per sheet for 24 x 36. $4.00 for X-Large size drawings 36 x 48.
CALL: Call NNYBE staff to copy drawings located in the plan room: $3.50 per sheet/$4.50 for X-Large.
EMAIL: Send an email of drawings to NNYBE for us to print: $3.50 a sheet/$4.50 for X-Large.
DISC: Bring or send a disc to NNYBE for us to print: $3.50 per sheet/$4.50 for X-Large.
SCAN AND EMAIL: NNYBE can scan and email drawings to you: $1.00 a page. (Note: Drawings will only be emailed to the member paying for the service.)
SCAN AND CREATE A DISC: NNYBE scan and create a disc: $30.00 per project.
(Plus Sales Tax)
Note: NNYBE can ship drawings/discs for an additional fee.